Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Well, I must say, I’m glad the party is back to it’s original way with big features.
And I’m also thrilled you loved the HUGE link up widgets!
And the extended 5 day run. So!
The right changes can be good! Which make these fab projects from last weekend showcase even better…
You know all those signs that are coming out with X’s on them? Lug wrench genius I say! Love this look!
Nothing brings nature indoors quite like a real chunk of log. LOVE this side table idea with hairpin legs so much!
This sweet little cupboard is MAGIC. It made me feel like I was at my Grandmother’s house. It’s all about that background… and the red. And glass lettering. Never mind… all of it! I am swooning…
I love this rendition of mason jar candles… but I sure could see this morphing into lightbulbs as well! Such a pretty design!
Screen doily flower art, by Sadie Seasongoods
Oh my goodness… these doilies never knew they’d have it so good. LOVE how the colourful flowers just pop!
2 door reclaimed wood cupboard, by Sharon M for The Home
Next time you see two doors you are head over heels in love with, consider making a cabinet FOR them. Check out the design on the glass panels… this is gorgeous!
She Shed gardening station sign by Funky Junk Interiors
Thanks to a stencil, my little She Shed of my dreams came to life! The sign that is. Now to build the rest…
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! 🙂