Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 381
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy weekend, friends!
This post writing diversion is coming in mighty handy… my lawn needs mowing something fierce with buttercups carpeting the grounds. Gotta admit, being a blogger has its perks!
My mind has been on the garden this week though. A recent visit to a greenhouse had me picking up some new flowers, and sharing my newest fav weeder tool and other cool finds.
I also revamped the shed, taking down a sign that ended up turning into a shutter! Thank you newly planted flowers for encouraging that one!
I also see you have been very busy! Lots of fun summertime project highlights from last week’s party…
The tart tins were adorable on their own. But I’m totally smitten seeing them as oversized bottle cap coasters! Genius idea.
If you desire a little Farmhouse bling but are tight on space, this compact magnetic sign made from a chunk of metal mesh is perfection! Great useful idea with a dose of industrial farmhouse charm.
Being a lover of rusty tin AND camping… well, I just want this! This post also includes other tin cut signs. Too fun!
No need to purchase a high end fireplace frame if you have a little scrap wood handy! Oh goodness… my head is running away with creative takes on this one!
This bathroom revamp is a MUST peek! The before will make you full out laugh! However, let’s just stare at that vanity for hours on end… I really think bathroom vanity designers need to get with the program and create stuff that looks like this from the getgo!
Julie is a master woodworker, so this decadent coastal hall table is made from scratch. So if you are going to cheat and cut a table up (like I totally would), here’s your blueprint. LOVE the planked top with the graduating tones!
A chunk of pallet and a few baking tins are all you need for this beauty! I like how the simplicity of a pallet allows plants to shine.
Desiring to revamp the backyard shed a little when adding new flowers, a sign was cut down and became a shutter instead. Very fast and quirky revamp!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! 🙂