Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 384
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Who else is also in the middle of wondering if a short getaway is in order, or to dig into those summer projects?! I’m stuck right in the middle.
So as I decide what will all transpire this summer, I’ve been dabbling in my son’s room. First I teamed up two stencils to create a charming Buffalo Check Canadian flag pillow, then I hit the boy’s closet doors with some vibrant paint… and hooks!
I’m kinda inspired to keep going in that room now… but it is sunny out, so… hmmm. Time will tell.
Here’s what you brought to last weekend’s fab party…
This tray perfectly portrays how to get the look of aged wood out of new lumber. AMAZING! And the cute beach message finishes it off to perfection.
Industrial rustic office by Design, Dining and Diapers
When a standard shed goes up, it doesn’t stay that way for long in this yard! I LOVE how the side of the shed was utilized for both a function (coffee anyone?) AND wall art! This setting is absolute perfection.
Bottle cap magnets by Stow and Tell U
If you’re gonna have magnets, why not create some with a little more story attached? Classic!
How to salvage labels you LOVE, and attach them to something metal. I’ll take a couple for my fridge please…
While this post was about unique Father’s Day gifts, I am smitten by these DIY wooden projects! I mean, a wooden note book?! Sooooo cooooool! Adore the gradient staining on the pencil holder too!
Construction sites, beware! Better chain up those scaffolds, because this scaffold bench idea is amazing! These legs could revamp pretty much any thing into a bench. This post is very worth saving for a future build.
Since my son’s room had a blue couch in it, this pillow single handedly saved its fate! Learn how to layer two stencils to get this cozy look on any design.
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! 🙂