Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #79
If you’re new here, join in! There are three categories to link to. Home Decor as well as Crafts, Sewing, Recipes, plus the 3rd themed link up which stays open indefinitely. Check below for this weekend’s theme.
Party starts Fri night and ends Sunday 11pm pacific, so you have all weekend to join!
I’ll be featuring SNS highlights during the weekend on FJI Facebook, so join in and see what they’re all saying about your stuff. 🙂
this weekend’s theme
~ farm tables ~
Farm tables hold an earthy quality that is reminiscent of a simpler time. They’re timeless, organic and generally oh so very wonderfully weathered and chippy. 🙂
A bleached toned top is perfectly charming with a fresh white base.
This unexpected visit of a very chippy rendition certainly takes center stage in an otherwise sea of whites.
This little farm table with it’s vibrant base is a clever way to naturally bring in an unexpected bright hit of color.
And who says farm tables have to be full size? Here’s a creative coffee table version.
We all love old doors, so team that up with a table base and you have yourself an instantly authentic farm table.
And then there’s my own version of a farm table desk measuring at a whoppin’ 16 feet. It’s timeless lines will have this desk stay in style for many years to come.
Got a farm table to show us?
Link up yours in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup.
~ next up ~
*the list is subject to change on occasion
Be sure to check the themed linkups master list to add your newest creations anytime.
They’re always open.
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
Has your link been removed? Please reread the rules and try again! 🙂
1. Please link up your intended post, NOT your blog homepage url. (post, then click the title of your post, then cut and paste that url)
2. Please put a link in your post (button or text) that leads back to the party so others can see what’s up. (see BUTTONS label under main blog header)
3. This party is geared for DIY type projects we can all attempt to make ourselves. Items for sale may be linked up IF your entry is posted on your blog and in tutorial style.
4. For Home Decor and Crafts, Sewing, Cooking, please link projects up that are new to SNS and/or within 1 month old. Repeat linkups will be removed.
The 3rd weekly themed link may have older posts and not brand new to SNS and will remain open for your new additions at any time. Click HERE for the main list.
If you can’t decide which category to enter yours in, please just pick ONE and go with it. It’s all good!
5. By linking up to SNS, you approve to being highlighted on FJI Facebook, added to the themed linkups and for possible future features on Funky Junk Interiors’ blog without additional permission required unless your post states otherwise.
Come on over and see if we’re talking about you this weekend. 🙂