Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #83
If you’re new here, join in! There are three categories to link to. Home Decor as well as Crafts, Sewing, Recipes, plus the 3rd themed link up which stays open indefinitely. Check below for this weekend’s theme.
Party starts Fri night and ends Sunday 11pm pacific, so you have all weekend to join!
I’ll be featuring SNS highlights during the weekend on FJI Facebook, so join in and see what they’re all saying about your stuff. 🙂
this weekend’s theme
~ Traditional picture frames
used creatively ~
Need a little mirror somewhere? Flip it into more with a beautiful inspiration board and a gorgeous frame and make that mirror really shine!
Storage is only storage until you frame it up with a coordinating frame. Beautiful!
One of my favorite areas is this wall displaying acid treated mirrors all grouped together, making a major statement.
Just when you thought plain chalkboard walls were all the rage, Janell ramped that up to include cool empty frames.
Bring a little industrial flair to your picture hanging with a rope and screw. You KNOW I love this!
Kristin comes up with a cool idea for hiding the necessities in life with a picture frame and cover. Love it!
And here are a couple of ideas for using a frame in creating a centerpiece.
By Funky Junk Interiors, SNS Centerpieces
Got some cool projects that use traditional picture frames in a creative way? Come on over and link’em up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
~ next up ~
tool boxes you have or have made for the toolbox workshop – June 4
patio decor – June 11
*the order of this list is subject to change: please check weekly for the new theme.
Be sure to check the themed linkups master list to add your newest creations anytime.
They’re always open.
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Please link up your intended post, NOT your blog homepage url. (post, then click the title of your post, then cut and paste that url)
2. Please put a link in your post (button or text) that leads back to the party so others can see what’s up. (see BUTTONS label under main blog header)
3. This party is geared for DIY type projects we can all attempt to make ourselves. Items for sale may be linked up IF your entry is posted on your blog and in tutorial style.
4. For Home Decor and Crafts, Sewing, Cooking, please link projects up that are new to SNS and/or within 1 month old. Repeat linkups will be removed.
The 3rd weekly themed link may have older posts and not brand new to SNS and will remain open for your new additions at any time. Click HERE for the main list.
If you can’t decide which category to enter yours in, please just pick ONE and go with it. It’s all good!
5. By linking up to SNS, you approve to being highlighted on FJI Facebook, added to the themed linkups and for possible future features on Funky Junk Interiors’ blog without additional permission required.
Come on over and see if we’re talking about you this weekend. 🙂