Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #85
theme – patio decor
If you’re new here, join in! There are three categories to link to. Home Decor as well as Crafts, Sewing, Recipes, plus the 3rd themed link up which stays open indefinitely. Check below for this weekend’s theme.
Party starts Fri night and ends Sunday 11pm pacific, so you have all weekend to join!
I’ll be featuring SNS highlights during the weekend on FJI Facebook, so join in and see what they’re all saying about your stuff. 🙂
This weekend’s theme:
~ patio decor ~
I LOVE funky little patio tables.
And I’m having just the most fun with these right now.
Funky Patio Table #1
A willow sidetable plus an old table top from elsewhere =
A fab little table that I use for many MANY photo shoots.
The weathered old patina cannot be duplicated!
It shows up fabulous in photos! And is very cute on the patio too. 🙂
Funky Patio Table #2
Presenting the collapsible patio coffee table you can make in a red hot second!
We’re loving it! It’s size is taylor made for this tight spot and it also adjusts to a full height eating table. How you ask?
Check out the full patio reveal HERE.
Funky Patio Table #3
This little weathered topped beauty now serving as my laundry stand was found beside a dumpster at a local thrift store. I saw the top, screeched to a halt and threw it in my truck with the sales people watching no doubt thinkin’, “Some people…”
And the newest funky patio table reveal on the net right now is at The Lettered Cottage… did you see it?!?
Funky Patio Table #4
A chicken coop outfitted with wheels and decked out in vintage yardsticks.
The REVEAL post is a gorgeous must visit, complete with a video reveal of Kevin’s mom’s reaction to her new space.
It is so fun to think outside of the box and play with alternatives!
What do you love most about your own patio/porch?
~ next up ~
‘what is it?’ junk projects
This linkup theme is one of my favs!
Have no idea what that cool junky thing you picked up is? Great! Do something awesome with it and see you next weekend!
*the order of this list is subject to change: please check weekly for the new theme.
Be sure to check the themed linkups master list to add your newest creations anytime.
They’re always open.
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Please link up your intended post, NOT your blog homepage url. (post, then click the title of your post, then cut and paste that url)
2. Please put a link in your post (button or text) that leads back to the party so others can see what’s up. (see BUTTONS label under main blog header)
3. This party is geared for DIY type projects we can all attempt to make ourselves. Items for sale may be linked up IF your entry is posted on your blog and in tutorial style.
4. For Home Decor and Crafts, Sewing, Cooking, please link projects up that are new to SNS and/or within 1 month old. Repeat linkups will be removed.
The 3rd weekly themed link may have older posts and not brand new to SNS and will remain open for your new additions at any time. Click HERE for the main list.
If you can’t decide which category to enter yours in, please just pick ONE and go with it. It’s all good!
5. By linking up to SNS, you approve to being highlighted on FJI Facebook, added to the themed linkups and for possible future features on Funky Junk Interiors’ blog without additional permission required.
Come on over and see if we’re talking about you this weekend. 🙂