Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #89
Theme – mirrors
If you’re new here, join in! There are three categories to link to. Home Decor as well as Crafts, Sewing, Recipes, plus the 3rd themed link up which stays open indefinitely. Check below for this weekend’s theme.
Party starts Fri night and ends Sunday 11pm pacific, so you have all weekend to join!
I’ll be featuring SNS highlights during the weekend on FJI Facebook, so join in and see what they’re all saying about your stuff. 🙂
This weekend’s theme:
~ mirrors ~
Marian is a magician with nearly everything, including this cool sunburst mirror she made out of vintage spindles.
I LOVE Diane’s layered mirror effect. It really has a neat 3D feel!
And then there’s Mandi’s super duper acid treated mirrors and arrangement that’s too cool for… mirrors.
Scared of acid but love the look? Marianne created a similar effect with old book pages and oven cleaner!
Tutorial at Songbird
And here I’ve done nothing to my own mirrors except layer them.
Bedroom reveal at Funky Junk Interiors
Want more mirror inspiration? Click my collection above.
Do you have an amazing mirror or mirror project to share?
Link it up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
~ next up ~
bird and nest things
Vignettes, pictures, projects… anything birds and nests is calling you next weekend!
*the order of this list is subject to change: please check weekly for the new theme.
Be sure to check the themed linkups master list to add your newest creations anytime.
They’re always open.
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only please. Items for sale may be linked up if you show your project in tutorial form on your blog. Linkups or comments for selling items, advertising your giveaway or promoting your own link party etc. may be removed.
2. Please cut and paste the address of your post, not your home page.
3. Please link back to the party (button or text) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header.
4. For Home Decor and Crafts, Sewing, Cooking, please link projects up that are new to SNS and/or within 1 month old. Repeat linkups will be removed.
The themed link up may have older posts and not brand new to SNS and will remain open for your new additions at any time. Click HERE for the main list.
If you can’t decide which category to enter yours in, please just pick ONE and go with it. It’s all good!
5. By linking up to SNS, you’re cool with being highlighted on FJI Facebook, added to the themed linkups and for possible future features on FJI without additional permission required.
Come on over and see if we’re talking about you this weekend. 🙂