Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #132, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
If you were to ask me what kind of porch I dream of having, this would be it.
Today’s patio / porch feature takes us for a visit to
This gorgeous porch is loaded with old world charm, chippy goodness and is just flat out beautiful.
The lovely white features chime so well with the barn wood styled flooring and black accents. And then there’s that bench!
But I know what your eye grabbed first. The sign is a total show stopper in itself. Finding a sign to create a theme is a whimsical way to bring art into your outdoor space.
No great porch is complete without beautiful storage as well. Out of the way wire baskets serve to also hang a row of greens for an added burst of summer.
Tip: benches near a doorway serve as the perfect spot to drop your purse and Starbucks cinnamon dolce latte while you unlock the door… 🙂
But it doesn’t end there. Around the corner is another lovely sitting and eating area. That huge rustic clock just draws your eye in, begging you to sit a good long while. I’d totally make sure it didn’t work if I had a sitting area like this!
And then there’s the keyhole garden down below, decked out in blooming flowers and the whitest whites.
To see the rest of this amazing space, visit HERE.
LaurieAnna, you have one amazing porch! Thanks for allowing me to share it with everyone. 🙂
Do you have a lovely porch / patio area that’s ready for a reveal?
Please share it in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup! (an extension to 2011)
Coming up next:
May 11 – bird themed anythings
May 18 – barbed wire
May 25 – Picture Perfect full room reveals
Some related posts you may enjoy:
Master theme linkup list – add yours any time!
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!