PJ 326 – DIY salvaged junk projects
Every Friday, 7 PM through Sunday 11 PM Pacific
Welcome all! Have your beverage of choice in hand? Better gulp it quick… because once you glean over these beauties, you just may be inclined to jump out of your chair and dash for your junk heap!
Or better yet… go get new stuff! Who else is totally as inspired as a curious cat by anything new in the house?
This past week on Funky Junk…
* This past week, I started a brave journal. Yikes. These are personal events from the past week. Deeper. More real. Ever curious what’s really going on in someone’s head? Perhaps you can relate…
* Encouraged by a reader’s visit, I did a little revamping of the house to pretty things up. This old signs coat hook area was first hit, and I love it even more now!
P.S. need a push to create? Invite a friend over first… heh.
So let’s visit some highlights from last week’s linkup…
Save those k cups and packing paper… you can have something much more fun! Along with your hot cup of coffee of course…
Beautifully organically rustically cool. Wouldn’t these make great hostess gifts?
Then after you’ve moved on to a glass of finished wine, you can do this to your ribbon! How clever!
Love how compact it is, and easy to carry around.
Whether flowers or herbs is your thing, setting them in front of a lettered up old window makes such a quaint statement!
Who knew plants could become even more beautiful in just the right setting?
Vintage inspired Soda Can Labels, by Scavenger Chic <— click to pin
This clever hack will have you knocking back soda / pop in no time! Wait till you see these distressed and placed on a project… very cool!
If your home isn’t one that suits outdoor window boxes, perhaps this is the exact fix you are looking for. Make your own, anywhere you wish, as live gorgeous wall art!
Wouldn’t this be pretty on the patio or near the front door? Or a GARDEN SHED…. my brain just popped. Making one!
She had me at distressed metal. But turning it into art just upped the importance level of this beautiful piece!
Wouldn’t a large version make a wonderful magnetic board for an office? Swoon…
With a visit from a blog reader, I was encouraged to do a little revamping. And this was the result in our upstairs hallway… no more coats on the chairs! I hope…
So, what did you make this past week?
Link up NEW projects only in the FIRST link up.
No need to link back. A share of the top graphic and clicking through your fav features to pin would be great instead! 🙂
However, for those that ask:
To upload the button, right click the button above, save to desktop, upload into your blog post like a photo, apply a no-follow attribute, and attach this post’s url as a link to the picture.
~ Party Junk blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to Party Junk please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.