Every Friday, 7 PM through Sunday 11 PM Pacific
Happy Friday and weekend, friends!
Where did the week go? I don’t know.
I’ve been in lockdown mode working on (yet another) a closet project, cleaning like crazy (still), and doing lots of behind the scenes stuff for an upcoming launch. I did make something cool yesterday, but I’m trying to be more diligent with my bedtime schedule (yay me!), so it may have to wait for next week to be posted. Oh well! Just one of those weeks where I didn’t really ‘finish’ anything.
But I did showcase a proud moment when a project landed in a magazine… whoop!
Hopefully I’ll finalize more by the weekend so I can post more next week!
Thank goodness you’ve been creating though. Sometimes (no, I KNOW) you single handedly save my blog some weeks!
Wait till you see these features from last weekend’s party…
I’ve totally changed my mind about not liking ceiling fans. Because they can now turn into THIS! Oh how I adore this project…
If your home needs a spring boost, it can be as simple as a few branches. Simply lovely!
Time to get out your crafting paper, because these arrows are too gorgeous not to attempt!
I always knew a good, sturdy toolbox was destined for much more than carting around tools. Love all the washi tape hung from a removable wooden dowel!
Way to turn a family keepsake into a stunning new piece you WANT to show off! No more garage/ treadmill days for this beauty… now what will you look at, Sherry? 🙂
This ceiling light has changed outfits many times over. But this last one is a total keeper, thanks to a water stained dictionary. So cool!
Waterproof bags?! Well, I read the post so it’s true! Super cool! I could see making burlap waterproof now too! Hmm….
Repurposed cutting board Gather shelf, by Organized Clutter
Adoring the new shelf life of this thrift store found cutting board! Perfect for doubling up space on your kitchen counter.
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image would be very appreciated. Thank you! 🙂