Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 378
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Welcome to rain drenched BC! But the good news? My renewed passport arrived today. All that really means is I don’t feel like I HAVE to stay home now. Toughest 2 weeks of my life! 🙂
This past week, I also did a little corner cleaning outdoors, and even a little within…
I also visited a gorgeous tulip field in our area. The photos looked positively photoshopped! As did the mud covered bright blue booties worn by girls in gorgeous dresses… it was a fun afternoon!
The theme of this party is JUNK
And just for a little additional housecleaning, I’d just like to emphasize that this party is all about repurposed projects made from something else. I’m sorry to say, it does not include brand new crafts. So if you see your posts disappear, that’s because they don’t fit this theme. Thank you in advance for help keeping this junk party extra junky special! 🙂
Now on with you!
Here’s some suuuper creative highlights from last week’s party…
Picture frames 3 tiered stand, by Confessions of a Serial DIYer
As if that colour wasn’t enough to WOW you alone, check out what a couple of picture frames CAN become! Isn’t that the coolest thing?
Old lamp earring display by Homeroad
This lamp shade earring stand was made for this.This one should be mass produced, by YOU Susan!
Pet portrait map art, by Pillar Box Blue
While our pets are busy melting our hearts, I’m all over this map pet art! Sooooo creative! I can see now how to use fabric, book pages, anything you wish after this amazing tutorial!
This clever idea is modern farmhouse ALL the way. Beautiful revamp to all. the. bread. baskets. in. the. world.
Most of us repaint stuff. But this revamp just needed a sander… and a little clever hardware and lettering placement. What a beauty!
This pretty reclaimed wood wall art does SO much more. You must click over to see the surprise inside!
An old table top goes all Paris Watch on us… it does not look like a repurpose!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! 🙂