Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 422
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
This post will feel big because I had a hard time knowing where to stop with the fab features this round. You guys are making this hard in the very best of ways.
I on the other hand, started some pretty deep cleaning this past week. I’ve been busy selling off a surplus of stuff, trying to loosen up some corners for some fun, new projects. It takes awhile.
I even made it outdoors to get the place blasted with the pressure washer. Now if the weather would only cooperate so I can enjoy my squeaky clean patio… oh well, good weather to keep cleaning I guess!
So let’s have some junk fun going over your beautiful features from last week’s party…
With letter boards all the rage these days, this one fits right in with a super quirky twist! LOVE this!
If you’ve been drooling over those german schmear (smear?) wall treatments on Fixer Upper, here’s how Stacy did her take over top of faux brick. It’s gorgeous!
This gorgeous farmhouse bench was made for black… isn’t it a stunner?
Wow… and yes please to my entire kitchen! Love how the wood tones alternate with gorgeous hues.
Carlene certainly knows how to turn my ever lovin’ plaid head. x 2! What a fab way to customize a 2 level table!
If this lovely kitchen themed project doesn’t spell out vintage spring, I don’t know what would. Doesn’t this make you want to sit down for tea?
Being a long time lover of tool boxes, this shelf spin really does justice to those chippy spindles. Love the originality on this take!
You’ve seen dresser planters, and now feast your eyes on a succulent table. They’re real too. ADORE this piece!
I’d never have picked up a jewelry box in a million years since I don’t wear any. However after seeing how this one was morphed, I may have just changed my mind. What a great organizer for tiny objects of any kind! What would you fill yours with?
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )