Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 429
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
We are gathered here together for yet another wonderful round of junk projects!
I’ve been working on a few things myself this past week. I’m using super white chippy reclaimed wood to create linen closet shelving and will be sharing that next week! It’s looking pretty cool!
I also bought a new toy yesterday! Long overdue, a pretty new miter saw sits in my workshop. Now I need to clean the workshop first so I am not embarrassed to show the saw to you… one thing always leads to another!
I did blog about my wonderful lake cottage getaway this week with a ton of photos AND video! SO glad I went back home to get the tripod. Check out a tour of one dreamy white shiplapped lake cottage HERE
Back to you, here’s a few amazing highlights from last weekend’s party…
Alright Susan, you got me. I have three bare bulbs in the kitchen that would look better covered like this. I love this idea due to the light being able to penetrate around the rest of the room, not just the bottom!
Seriously. Why bother with bothersome fussy real plants when you can do this?! So pretty!
Ok cabin, lake and cottage people, this is the perfect throw pillow for you! I’m smitten with all the fin details. DARLING!
One wonderful way to gain height in a flowerbed is to simply go up with a DIY ladder! This one kicks it up a notch with a wonderful cabin and lake theme using stencils.
Yet another sign I need to own a lake cottage I say… yep, I’m taking this all very personal!
With macrame making such a huge comeback again, here’s a super unique and beautiful take! I can only imagine how lovely the light would reflect on the surrounding walls and ceiling!
I remember as a kid, my parents were always bringing home jars of sand from vacation places. Now here’s how to store that type of memento in a much more beautiful way! LOVE this look so much! She had me at the string…
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )