Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 449
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy weekend all the way from beautiful Niagara On The Lake, Ontario!
(My apologies for the post going up late… the auto scheduler didn’t work. Again.)
Oh my goodness. What a whirlwind past week. Things first fired up at an incredible conference hosted by Fusion Mineral Paint, which has now led to visiting neighbouring areas to take it all in before I head home. I don’t generally take the time to tour around my own country as much as I really ought to so I’m grateful for this experience to do so!
Time is zooming past fast, so I haven’t taken the time to blog about anything yet. If you’d like to catch up, please visit my Instagram under the story buttons for a glimpse. I promise to share some great transpirings on the blog once home.
So as I enjoy my morning coffee while I wake up in a quaint little cottage surrounded in full-out falling leaves (this area is exquisite!), let’s have a look at some amazing features from last weekend’s party…
Carlene had me at crate! However with the addition of stool legs, this raised planter idea is a perfect way to add height in a space that doesn’t otherwise offer a table of sorts! If you visit the post, you’ll see how these stencils perfectly chime in with original crate stamps!
And if you come across a metal card file, here’s how to turn it into a charming side table. Click through this post to see it all decked out for Christmas.
Oh hello there candy corn thread… not something you see everyday in a store! I love how original this one is.
Got a car jack handy? According to this amazing project, that’s a great start in creating a one-of-a-kind weathervane. LOVE the horse shape! Click through to see how it was created.
This build creates the perfect showcase for treasured items. Adore how simple baby shoes take centre stage. Gorgeous!
And yeah… what in the world?! You’ve got to click through to see the genius behind this one!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!