Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 457
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Merry (last weekend before) Christmas!
And noooo, I am not ready. I’m also ok with attending to life and just working with what-is. I mean… what’s the
run away to Maui alternative? 🙂
However I have made some headway with decorating! So here’s what I did as well as your beautiful festive highlights from last week’s party…
My kitchen is looking a little more festive with what I deem a Christmas miracle that took 2 long years to make happen! Included in this post is a sweet story of how that snowshoe transpired and a new stencil design.
These stunning embroidery hoop wreaths look spectacular on this winter inspired mantel! I also love that this can be kept up beyond Dec 25th!
I didn’t want to put the object these trees were made of in the title, because I wanted to surprise you, as you can’t even tell what they really are! Pretty spectacular, right?
Tell me this doesn’t take you back to your childhood?! Adore adore adore everything about this. Love the way the reflector tree was framed too!
What?! Jewelry boxes all over are once again about to become a high demand item from this incredible transformation and new use! That’s pretty brilliant. Stencil details are inside the post.
I’ve never seen such a pretty cabinet door… and what a perfect Joy-filled fit! This is also a great example of what buffalo check looks like done on a back background. Isn’t the extra deepness dramatic? Stencil details are inside the post.
Do you see what I see? I see a beautiful tree forest that is in season year around! Adore the shades of grey on this striking canvas.
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!