Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 462
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Welcome back to another fab DIY kinda weekend!
There’s been a little new excitement over here, that is for certain! If you follow me on Instagram Stories, you’ll already know I took a trip to Ikea, and brought home a whole new look!
I’ve denied myself white slipcovered furniture for many years, but this round, I made it happen.
And oh my goodness… if you’ve always been smitten with the Ektorp series, there’s some news you’ll want to hear about that came out in 2018!
Now that I got a seemingly all new living room, I’d love to plank some walls, paint kitchen cabs… you know where this is going…
So while I figure out my next (million) steps, let’s peek in on some fab highlights you brought over from last week’s party…
Did you catch that? This is a sewing machine top! Oh my goodness…
This gorgeous makeover reminds me of Apothecary cabinets… I’m so in love with images on glass doors so I’m going to keep my eyes open for a Red Cross one I really want to make! I’m inspired!
Carlene gets super clever with this stencil placement. It is PERFECT for a kitchen! I’ll take one of these too please…. full stencil details are in this post.
I suppose we have Marie Kondo to thank for this project, because she encouraged Susan to gut her closet and make these beautiful sweater rosettes that look so pretty on anything! This post shows them used a few different ways. So pretty!
This wheel display for Valentines is darling! I could also see it used for general notes as well… I do well with visual reminders so I think I need one!
And yet another clever and adorable way to celebrate the sweetest Valentine’s Day cards. I still have old cards from my childhood so that would make their display extra special!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!