Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 463
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy party weekend, all!
The rain has hit in our region once again, so these are the times I like to dig in deep at home and get something done.
One quick and easy project I did was making over this little TV tray with a new ‘bigger’ Buffalo Check stencil! It was a super fun revamp that looks soooooo good against those new sofas!
In other news, I wrote from the heart this past week as well. I put off washing the front of my house for over a year due to how tricky it would be having to stand on a slippery roof. After getting it over with, the move led me to a bunch of new unexpected conclusions about the future… and why sometimes we just aren’t really in control of what comes next regardless…
If you are also sorda struggling with ‘what’s next’, this read HERE is for you.
Back to you, here are some wonderful highlights from last weekend’s party…
I don’t think I could love this tiny little tin roofed village more if I tried… isn’t the nail detail darling? Such a clever way to make those windows too!
One look at this photo and you gasp… the staging… the dresser makeover… it all plays a big part in how to flip furniture like a pro. Mary guides you on why she decided to paint this wooden beauty and all the steps to get this look.
If you too love the farmhouse clock look, here’s how to make one on the cheap! And use it for a cool table if you wish… love this look!
I love a good card file hack, and this little storage cubby was such a perfect and affordable candidate! Ikea may still have these…
Love’s indeed in the air on this fireplace mantel, thanks to a great vision and a few music sheets! The hearts appear like they’ve exploded and are floating as a result.. love this look!
I’m so smitten with this quirky little heart! And what it’s made of will have you wanting to hang onto them!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!
My apologies. The script for this link party has disappeared.