Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 466
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
We just got hit with yet another beautiful snowfall! What is it about a snowfall and instant mood enhancer? I don’t really know but I’ll just roll with it! I suppose it’s the beauty of it all. What’s not to love about a pristine perfect white world? As long as you are stocked with coffee cream and don’t have to drive it it of course… 😉
This week, I played with arrow signs using them in two different ways. I adore playing with the Stencil Arrow Kit because it pleases (the indecisive side of) me to change my mind on what I want to design for the day!
Remember my new living room look? I also shared how I put those massive Ektorp 3.5 sofas together in THIS post. If you’re debating on this set, I suggest to read the post before you venture out so you aren’t as surprised as I was on a few things…
Back to you… I’m attempting to simplify the party features but dag nab it guys, you slammed me with so many good ones at last weekend’s party I had to feature more once again! Why fight it, right? Here they are…
Would you believe this incredible metal bent artwork was created with needle nose pliers?! Incredible!
A mini olive bucket teamed up with a stenciled picture frame instantly becomes so much more! Super sweet and easy to hang most anywhere! Full stencil details are inside this post.
I think it’s time I stop searching for cool industrial lights and make my own. This tutorial certainly inspired me to stock a wired light!
What you see is a map-themed desktop. What you don’t see is you can use this method to create ANY custom desktop imaginable! Such a great DIY.
This super cool project completely fooled me. I collect padlocks so I’ll now be dreaming up how I can faux one up too!
Industrial flowers that will never wilt? SIGN. ME. UP! Adore the different metal tones.
Here’s a beautiful way to display a precious tea cup collection… this gives me the urge to unearth my childhood tea set out of storage! Now to find the right wall…
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!