Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 469
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
From new pine shelf to rustic farmhouse storage by Funky Junk Interiors
This week, I decided to focus on the guest room project and pushed it HARD.
Not only did I spend an entire 2 days sorting and letting go what seemingly felt like MY toys instead of my son’s, I actually got a new addition up in the room and I am loving it to pieces!
Come on over for a peek HERE and check out the mini-me wall that mimics what’s behind the bed. It’s a fun one that does a few unexpected things!
Thanks once again for bringing your own beautiful projects over from last week’s party! Here’s a few highlights that really spoke to me…
They ARE adorable, are they not? But it’s what they’re made from that made me appreciate them even more.
If this beautiful dresser makeover doesn’t put you in the spring fever mode, I don’t know what will. This is a gorgeous makeover that’s a little bit paint, a little bit vintage wood, and a whole lotta no-snow-in-sight!
Here’s what to do with those wooden bowls in thrift store land. I want this exact look! Lots of great texture-giving tips in this post.
Loving this sweet wall art that captures the upcoming season with vintage charm. That green though!
This bowl has a special treatment that can only be appreciated from the post. Click through to check out THIS texture from the most unexpected source ever!
Did anyone else just feel a baking adrenaline rush of rolling out some dough in the kitchen? This is just the coolest set of hooks! Love how the blue pops against those warm, woodsy tones.
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!