Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 476
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Well! I’ve had a little unexpected downtime from the blog this week! It was being worked on and one of the last remaining places on earth it finally came online on I swear was my own area!
So if you’re tuning in after the party’s already begun due to the blog being down, sorry about that! But the linkup is live until Wednesday, so I hope you’ll link up and visit anyway!
During my little ‘downtime’, I pounded hard on the computer with some new stencil designs that will hopefully see the light of day soon. I need one to complete a project I’m working on… Fun fact: which in most cases is why I design what I do.
Even though I did plan to blog more, I did share a DIY before things head south…
I took a trip to Ikea and picked up these cool little crates, putting them to work with a few new garden-themed stencils. I think they turned out pretty cute! Plus, the crates are a wonderful buy… nice quality and cheap too!
I’m just so very glad you continue to bring your own repurposed projects over! And as always, here’s some inspiring highlights to share from last week’s party…
Dear Carlene, please ship this beauty my way because there isn’t one single detail I would change!
I’ll take the carpet and wall too, please. Full tutorial and stencil details are inside this post.
You’ve just got to see how this plant hanger is cut! So genius, and the outcome has a really cool boho vibe!
Did all the cookbook memories come rushing back for you too? I still have my Better Homes but now I want this adorable kitchen wall shelf that does it all… thanks to a surprise item!
Full tutorial with stencils details are inside this post.
I’ve already shown you glimpses of this dollhouse coming into play, but here’s the reveal. And it’s decadent!
I’ll take everything in my size, please…
Sometimes you just land the perfect headboard that’s really meant to be a chalkboard. Isn’t this simply and beautiful? Love the sign placement. Check out the post to see how it’s all decked out!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!