Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 486
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy weekend, everyone!
It’s taken a little while to feel like I’m at home again. I’ve stuck to cleaning for the most part, because it helps center me. But recently one fine day, I TOLD myself, Self, you are going to stop cleaning and do something creative and fun for a change!
But once I head to my paint studio, the mess dictated otherwise. Then… brainstorm. Let’s do a mini revamp! Not a whole room… just one area. And call THAT my project while helping me clean!
And so I did. This is the new paint shelf I came up with that also created the need for a new stencil called Shipping Crate Stamps!
Cleaning, a new project AND a new stencil… now that was a productive clean! 😀
It felt SO good to create again so I’m feeling like I’m currently on a roll!
And thanks to your beautiful projects, they help fuel that direction! Here’s a few gorgeous highlights from last week’s party…
Garden junk lovers, this post is a must-click! This colourful wreath hose has my heart, but so does that vintage bike with the garden tool wheels… click to check it out!
Just when I was dreaming up an umbrella for the yard, THIS. THIS I LOVE! As is! But can you also imagine the fabric in painter’s drop cloth stenciled to look like canvas?! Or burlap strips? HELP. NEED. NOW.
Oh, yes please! I’ve always desired an easy care water feature of some sort, and this is not only super unique, it’s beautiful! And great to perhaps block something in the yard you don’t wish to look at too!
Wonderful full tutorial included!
Oh hello gorgeous little vintage farmhouse table! I love you so! And I equally adore how this table was cut to suit. Perfect for tight spaces or for more of a custom look!
She had me at gears, but my goodness… this post will have you dreaming of SO many other ways to create resin door knobs of your own designs! Think flower petals… rocks or even sand… ACK! My head. Go see!
Right HERE, right now… this is needed in my yard. Plus, it’s WAY simpler than you could ever dream of! No plumbing required! I hope I can find some because I’m IN! A modified version is seriously on my shopping list. Maybe I could use an old wheel barrow… see what you guys do to me?!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you for helping inspire others!