Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 487
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy party day, friends!
So glad to see you by again… AND so productive!
Me… not so much. Ok, I am finally finishing up a project I started about 2 years ago and it’s nearly complete. But… no blog post to show for it quite yet. BUT I did output a video tutorial on Insta Stories on it HERE sharing the project in the works! The Shipping Crate Stamps are being featured on something VERY full sized… it’s turning out pretty cool!
And I did write two posts… that are still in draft mode.
So close but yet so far…
Anyone else getting distracted by the sunshine too? I think I’m stuck in between vacation and work mode. I start something, then, oh… it’s sunny! I think I’ll just sit out here a spell…
Ah well, summer is fleeting so may as well enjoy it while it’s here!
Glad to see you nailing some great projects though! Here’s a few beauties from last weekend’s party…
The vintage-style sure caught my eye in this one! Love the desk, but the stripes finished it off perfectly!
I’ve always loved these vintage specimen wall charts, and here’s the perfect instruction on how to make your own! Love the easy frame fix!
Admit it… these really grabbed your eye! I love the layering and entire arrangement. But the succulents really sealed this deal, theming the look perfect for summer!
You’ve seen stacked driftwood hangings before I’m sure… but this fish shape does it for me! How fascinating!
You are bound to end up with a whole lotta unique junk ideas after this meander through Carlene’s garden junk 2019 tour… on video this year! It’s AMAZING!
Pill bottles?! I don’t see any pill bottles. I see some super rustic copper patina vases. What a cool technique from something so standard!
Take a good long hard look at your next headboard or footboard… it may serve you better as a productive shelf! Isn’t the shape of this so elegant?!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you for helping inspire others!