Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 493
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
This past week I was designing on the computer, so not much shows up on the blog during those times.
So I decided to dig into my (long overdue) travel files and share a spectacular fall sighting that I kept thinking about… ’tis the season after all!
This week I continued my Ontario travel adventures with a fascinating stop 8 minutes from Niagara Falls. This was a complete fluke, but on my goodness… once I climbed into that cable car, I was transformed into a different world. This is one breathtaking post… and a must-stop if in the area.
I ran a little late today taking my cats to the vet then antiquing! So I’m going to quickly link to the features then I’ll finish the post after the party starts. Whew! Busy day but so fun! I’ll tell you more about it soon!
Here are some amazing features from last week’s party…
I love a great hanging clay pot anyway, however the leather detailing on this one to hang it up really spins a super special touch!
This incredible work of art started as a plastic mannequin! This is so unique… with an incredibly detailed tutorial sharing all the steps to get this look. It’ll really make you think twice about covering up any object with these effects!
I was sold on the wheel by itself, but my goodness… this is adorable. And so colourful! The perfect fall junk piece!
I love how Susan repurposes. This was spare parts left over from a chair used for another project. Nothing left to waste here… only made useful, and beautiful!
I love the long lines the shelf supports offer. They frame the wreath perfectly! A calendar hung inside could be equally cool…
This project is so clever, unique and SO FALL. All it takes to start is landing a wooden dome…
What up-cycled projects did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!