Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 494
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
The weeks are whizzing by for me so fast. Didn’t I just post a party yesterday? Guess not! I guess that just means it was a busy week with lots going on. I submitted some new fall stencil designs with a unique twist (eeek! more soon!)
And also dug into an apparently now new hobby I didn’t intend to start…
Friends, I am not a foodie. Like at all. I eat to survive so I have more time to DIY. However a visit to my Dr resulted in a bunch of tests ‘just in case’. Turns out I needed one specifically. The results were not awesome…
So, in this post I shared all the results and what I’m currently doing about it. Would love your insight in the comments of THIS POST if you have added tips!
I’ve also done a bunch of new junk shopping so there’s lots to play with… I’ll share more about that next week!
DIY time! Back to you, here are some amazing features from last week’s party…
So… there’s this stencil that was designed so anything could look like it was made from reclaimed wood. Carlene NAILED it in this adorable project, did she not?! Full stencil details are inside this post.
A new junk cutie just in time for fall has officially joined the junk turkey family! So THAT’S what one can do with an applesauce strainer!
Susan is full speed ahead with 3 galvanized tray layers of the cutest pumpkins, and of course, the necessary Pumpkin Spice tray for that too! Full stencil details are inside this post.
What is it about traditional buffalo check and spruce green that will turn heads every time? I sure did! But the added message was so perfect! Can you guess what this tray is made from? Click through to find out…
Before you say this isn’t a repurpose, it actually is! Brackets don’t come in this tone, but they sure can if you find the right paint! Aren’t the brackets perfect for displaying your favorite things? And take no room at all. Click to learn where to get the goods!
Did you know Deb was the original creator of the sweater pumpkin craze gone mad? Well… she came up with another sweeeeeet variation, and this round it’s succulents! This blog post comes with an amazing tutorial. (let the next craze begin…. LOL)
What up-cycled projects did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!