Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 501
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
If you’re anything like me, you’re knee deep in holiday prep! It’s times like these I want to stop, then gut and purge and clean properly first, buuuuut…. that didn’t appear to happen when it could have. I guess that’s what January is for, right?! So for the timebeing, I’m going to attempt to shuffle through the piles and gitter done.
With so much going on, can you even believe I arranged a little weekend getaway with one of my best friends?! Yup… by the time you are reading this, I’ll be in Vancouver gearing up for a very early Saturday wake-up to catch a train to Seattle! It’s a town I have never spent time in so I’m excited!
It’s not the best time of year for a longer stay and this girl is missing travel so this seemed like a good fit. I can’t wait to share my new adventures with you!
And I even managed to get one Christmas project up this week!
I’ve wanted a JOY porch sign for a few years now and this year I finally made it happen! Come on over and see how easy it was on a short video, and find out where that scrumptious wood came from… it’s a keepsake…
Back to you! Here’s some real cutie pie features from last week’s party…
Isn’t this tall skinny shed the coolest?! But it’s hiding a big secret! And I’m rather amazed how it was built and put in place… Click the post link for one cool read and get closer to those delicious rustic details!
Nope, isn’t a picture frame… but it is a really cool piece that made the cutest festive wreath ever! Click the link to see the tutorial in action…
This little artful rustic tree deserves your undivided attention, because it’s all about the detail this round. Click the link to get in closer… you’ll want to see this!
Whaaat? Ok, I guess I’m gonna be collecting dominos because these coasters are the cutest! Waterproof too! Click the link to learn how.
This design has hundreds of cuts… you got it, that isn’t just paint. It’s a wood quilt pieced together! This is outstanding. Click the link to see the intricate process, and see it all dressed up in the bedroom!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!