Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 506
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
You guys!! It’s already the last weekend before Christmas! And I’m still getting my hands full of paint and sawdust. Am I the only late one?!
Or maybe I just don’t want to stop. That’s it! More ideas than time so why not, right?
This week I shared a short and sweet Christmas Trees vignette with an Ikea hack HERE, and also my fireplace mantel. YES! The room was nearly as dark as night but somehow my camera managed to pull it off!
So let’s see what you’ve been up to from last weekend’s party…
This once outdated sign is now a pure work of art, thanks to Carlene’s magical touch with stencils. Goodness… isn’t this a wonderful piece?! Click the post for all the details.
Is there anything prettier than the glow of copper? Yes.. in the form of a Christmas tree! Adore this, Deb! Visit her post for full instructions.
A simple combining of materials made this little junk tree a thing! Adore this. And those copper bells are the best…
If you lover your Christmas with an industrial twist, take in this beauty and zoom in on those nails. Gah!
Full tutorial with stencil details are in this post.
Have you ever heard of Shiny Brite wrap? Lora takes you there with this beautiful post sharing all the ways she DIYed this original look! Gorgeous! Blog post shares all the stencil links.
I’m head over heels in love with Deb’s sweater creations, and these trees are next in that love lineup! Aren’t they the cutest? Click over to read how that snow effect was made… it looks so real!
What have you up-cycled this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party in your posts. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!