Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 521
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Well! I even had a new project to share today, but it ended up being ready about the same time as this post! So I’m going to hold off until early next week to share it.
It felt good to get in my creative zone again though. Everything felt ‘normal’ again. Know what I mean?
What have you been keeping yourself busy doing?
Short creative mini-vacations are good for the soul! And here’s a few beauties you brought over from last week’s party…
This week’s features:
You know those feather covered faux birds from craft stores? That’s how these started. Don’t they look so industrially cool now?! Click to learn how this clever process was done!
If you’ve ever dreamed of a cute little reclaimed wood table like this one above, you do NOT have to wait for any found object! This table is made from scratch! So beautiful! Click the link for the full details! It’s a great tutorial.
Industrial farmhouse wall bins anyone? This is so clever! Can you guess what the main piece is? Love how this came together, especially adorable for spring decor! Click the link for the full details. Includes stencil links.
Whether it’s spring or summer, grab those spindles! Then put them on a wreath for your front door! How adorable! Click the link to see it hung up! These carrots look just like rainbow carrots which I especially adore!
What an absolutely timely post this is. I’m debating on firing up my own sewing machine to make a few myself. Click the link for one fabulous how-to!
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up your newest for DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 520 below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!