Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 523
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy weekend all!
How has your past week been? I ended up washing the outside of my house, doing a puzzle, watching too much (fun) TV… but I did start a project at least! LOL
Not my most inspiring week project-wise. But know what? I feel really good about what I did get done even though I don’t have a post to show for it. I guess I’ve just needed a little ‘me’ down time. And right now, I think it’s ok to be kind to ourselves and do the best we can. Wouldn’t you agree?
But my goodness… did my DIY spirits boost when I put together this post… these projects are ADORABLE. You just wait and see…
Here’s some features from last week’s party…
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 523 features:
Oh my goodness… you totally have to click this link to see where this inspiring advertising came from… SO fun! And how genius to place it on a mini barn!
We all love discovering dreamy fairy gardens, and this one is sure to make you smile BIG. Check out what these adorable chairs were made from. Isn’t this the sweetest?!
Paint pouring, or in this case, dipping has become a real look this year. And this easy version will have you ending up with the prettiest eggs! SO cute! Click the link to find out how to achieve these unique egg takes! (love those branches sticking out!!)
If you have not yet decorated for spring either (oh dear)… this vintage farmhouse tour will inspire you like no other! Every corner is darling! Loving that Spring bingo message… but there’s a LOT more to this one! Click the link, sit back and enjoy the scroll!
Have a favorite fabric on hand? You won’t need much to create these darling fabric-wrapped eggs! SO cute! Love the mini patterns so suitable for egg sizes! Visit the link from this wonderful tutorial.
A little vintage ladle is officially ready for Easter or spring! This could pass for a basket or nest! Click the link for this adorable project tutorial.
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up your newest for DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 523 below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!