Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 548
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Hey hey my junk lovin’ friends!
This past week we had one last blast of summery weather. So I had a deadline to…
… finish up the shed and get it decorated for fall before the rain storms hit. And I did it!
I’m so happy with the way the shed turned out! Be sure to visit the link above to check out the other side too… it shares a new project!
Truth be told? The shed is only sided on 2 sides so far… but this is done enough for me for 2020! Leaves me something to do next spring, right? LOL
In other riveting news… well, I don’t have any. So I guess that means it’s time to start a new indoor project (no idea what yet!) along with some Christmas designing…
And here’s what you’ve been up to, via some creative highlights from last week’s party!
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 548 features:
Please visit each original project link below before pinning.
If you like your seasons industrial, you are going to fall head over heels in LOVE with this pumpkin made from a variety of things… including piano strings! Clever and so cool! Click the link to the wonderful tutorial!
Would you like a retro styled letter sorter? Here’s how to make one out of old vinyl LPS! This project comes with a pretty fabulous tutorial.
How any cute toolbox can become a major fall player with this cute orchard theme! Link shares stencil details too!
Loving how the grain sack stripes on this chair morph a vintage with a modern twist! That is one cool chair… tutorial also shares links to the stencils.
Talk about a perfectly themed water trough buffet underneath that fabulous farmhouse sign, huh? What a fabulous piece! Be sure to click the link to visit more of this pretty space!
Love reclaimed wood pumpkins but don’t have the wood? You don’t need it using this method! Click the link to learn how!
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up your newest for DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 548 below!
Not a blogger but love to create? Be sure to watch for Saturday’s Facebook post where you can share your projects there! Click to visit and follow HERE
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!