DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 567
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Well, I nearly had something fabulous to show you today. But I couldn’t get the post done up in time. Or should I say 3… so there will be lots of fun reading next week!
Want a sneak peek? You’ll see all 3 under NEW in my store. Yup! New stencil designs teamed up with 3 new projects and they are the cutest!
So this round on the blog, it’s all about you! And boy are these projects infused with spring to the hilt!
Here’s the beautiful highlights from last week’s party…
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 566 features:
Please visit each original project link below before pinning..
These neutral fabric carrots are the sweetest! And can carry well through summer too!
How adorable is this pom pom bunny idea?! Visit the post to see the others too!
Have a fav book you reach for often, like a special Bible? Here’s how to make it extra pretty using fabric! This is lovely!
You’re in for a cozy spring treat! Lora takes you on yet another home tour and this round, it’s about transitioning from winter to spring. EVERY square inch oozes cozy retreat… you just wait and see!
A little rustic clover decked out with a little of everything is my kinda clover! Isn’t the Lucky message the coolest?
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!