New Upcycled Projects to Make 580
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
This past week we had a massive heat wave that nearly shut me right down. Boy was I moving slow! I swear this Canadian is made out of wax.
But… I did move some! And here’s proof…
Some crusty ol’ adirondack chairs I recently landed were instantly revamped into rustically charming pallet-styled chairs! Aren’t they the cutest?!
You MUST click through to see the before… post includes short video on how easy they were to pressure wash and shows how they look beside the shed. SO adorable!
And now that the heat wave has officially past, time to get working on THIS ROOM once again! Will be down there this weekend.
As always, I’m so inspired by these amazing highlights you brought over from last week’s party…
New Upcycled Projects to Make 580 features:
Thanks for supporting our feature artists with your visits and shares!
Please click each original project link below to pin.
If you ever visit a home decor store and find these gorgeous flowers, here’s how to mount them in your garden! LOVE how they look against all that greenery!
Carlene had me at coffee, however how she flipped these ol steps into coffee-themed plant shelves is extra special! Love the added height it offers!
Got a cute shopping or feed bag? Don’t recycle it just yet… check out how Susan turned hers into this adorable farmhouse styled tote! Love the rope straps!
An outdated hanging clay pot got an instant modern makeover thanks to a little paint! Oh how I LOVE this dipped look! I need to try this on one of mine, pronto!
Windchimes are pricey to purchase, but here’s how to make one with aluminum cans and a vegetable steamer! Adore the bright fun colours and I’d bet it sounds amazingly charming!
Straw hats are so pretty as summer decor, however Deb raised that one 100% PLUS by turning hers into a sun-themed Hello Sunshine summer sign! How decadent is this?! That hand lettering though… seriously…
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!