New Upcycled Projects to Make 583
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
I took a short blogging hiatus this week. Call it a mini vacay if you will, however with our current heat wave pounding us pretty steady, all I could muster-up was continue a small part of 1 project each day, nevermind take photos. LOL
This girl must be gettin’ tired… so I’ll be taking a short vacay soon! But until then, a little at a time is better than nothing at all, am I right?
So this round, let’s just appreciate those still at it full speed ahead who (ahem) entertain those of us who are slowing down a little…with last week’s link party highlights…
New Upcycled Projects to Make 583 features:
Thanks for supporting our feature artists with your visits and shares!
Please click each original project link below to pin.
I’m all over t-shirts and coffee, so this coffee t-shirt project works for me! Love the coffee crate vibe, and a style of shirt I would certainly wear all the time! Click the link to learn how to make your own!
Love banners too? Grab your reclaimed wood for this one… because this Just Hitched pallet wood wedding banner is the sweetest! Would make a great wall art keepsake as well! Learn all the details in this link!
Could your garden use a pop of colour that doesn’t need watering? Grab some serving trays for this creative idea, because these garden art flowers are SO vibrant and FUN! Visit this post for all the genius details!
This creative framed herb planter wall art is not only perfect for summer decorating, it can be useful for cooking herb cuttings as well in a kitchen! Goodness I love this idea… Visit the blog post link to learn every detail.
Why stick with standard denim shorts when you can make your own patriotic American Flag shorts?! Such a cute design! Learn how through this tutorial.
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!