New Upcycled Projects to Make 585
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
I’m so proud of myself. I finally completed a really cool project that made such a positive change in one of my most now fav spaces…
Coming up with some reclaimed wood adjustable shelves, for free no less, became a true highlight in my revamped paint studio! The beauty is how adaptable the shelving is! Come on over and peek at how the entire shelf makes every little paint brush positively shine! Oh, and there’s a small tool station too!
Nice to be a part of the creative party once again after a few weeks hiatus! My projects seem to be getting bigger alllll the time these days, so I’ll just use that excuse as to my delays lately… LOL
Thankfully, your many projects help to inspire me along as well as so many others, so thank you for that! Here’s some amazing features from last week’s link party highlights…
New Upcycled Projects to Make 585 features:
Thanks for supporting our feature artists with your visits and shares!
Please click each original project link below to pin.
This post will be finished up later on today…
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you! (coming soon)