New Upcycled Projects to Make 589
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Thanks again for checking in to see some new upcycled projects that may be right up your alley to make yourself!
I personally didn’t accomplish any completed projects, but I do have a few things in the works I hope to share next week! If you’d like to follow what I’m working on live, be sure to watch over my stories in Instagram or my Facebook page!
So onto the projects!
Here’s the highlights from last week’s party…
New Upcycled Projects to Make 589 features:
Thanks for supporting our feature artists with your visits and shares!
Please click each original project link below to pin.
We’ve all heard of recycling soda or pop cans, but here’s a super fun project you can actually make with them! These soda can planters are DARLING, and I love how easily they can be customized!
Remember melting crayons to make more crayons? Here’s a super fun way to do the same, but in the shape of little fish! These are adorable and super sweet as hanging decor as well.
Love wall decor that matches your wall tone? This wood framed window turned wreath hanger wears a buffalo checked stenciled pattern that offers just the perfect amount of detail without taking over! This is lovely and will always match your walls!
From old rusty saws to charming Christmas signs?! Yes please! Love the look!
Don’t throw away all that denim quite yet! Consider making this adorable rainbow-styled cuff bracelet that will go with anything! Love the casual vibe.
Link up below!
What did you up-cycle this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party. I would love it if you shared the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!