Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Creative dressers are not the norm. When you buy a dresser in a store, they’re generally styled in one colour with like minded drawers.
So what do you get when you cross an artist…
Here’s a sampling of creative dressers that go a step WAY beyond just painting it out!
We had to head this one off with the all time queen of dresser decorating. Miss Mustard Seed is well known for her two toned dresser makeovers and hand painted elements and with this number, she does not disappoint!
The Cozy Old Farmhouse
Gut or build a dresser frame to allow for soda crates instead of drawers?! Yes please!
When a young boy needs a room makeover, it’s only fitting that his dresser gets decked out as well. The screen panels inside the drawers and all the added doo dads theme the dresser up in a very creative way!
I adore this take on a subway styled dresser. The dusty blue with the off white lettering is a really nice switch from black and white!
This dresser goes rustic with paint on the drawers and rope for the pulls. What a cool look in a very beautiful room!
Dear stores, I think we’re onto something… don’t you? 🙂
Do you have a dresser you’ve done more to than simply paint? Link it up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
Coming up next:
July 20 – wreaths
July 27 – Picture Perfect full room reveals
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter or FJI Facebook with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter this weekend for party highlights!