Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
Hand built furniture! This has always been a dream of mine to actually build my own stuff. So when I started to make it happen, it was like a lightbulb went off.
The key to understanding a build is all about framework. So if I desire to make something these days, you can bet I’ll be crawling under like minded things to gain a grasp on how to go about it.
Here are a few builds I’ve personally done over time.
I’m truly floored that #1 I built these from scratch, and #2 they’re still standing. In awe even!
But I’m certainly not the only one out there building stuff.
Pin from HERE
Visit direct from HERE
The girls from Shanty 2 Chic have pulled out so many stops on this one. They’ve curated this amazing hand built furniture collection with many of their own projects included. You won’t believe your eyes on what they’ve done with their own two hands. Jaw dropping.
Do you have a handmade furniture project?
Link up your fav in this weekend’s third themed linkup!
Dec 7 – mini Christmas trees
Dec 14 – a junky Christmas
Dec 21 – Christmas garlands
Dec 28 – Best DIY of 2012
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and I Love That Junk this weekend for party highlights!
Enter your email
to have Funky Junk’s blog posts sent to your inbox.
Delivered by FeedBurner