12 Days of Christmas Day 9 is still going strong HERE
Welcome to Saturday Nite Special, the multi themed DIY link party!
* Home Decor / Gardening
* Crafts, / Sewing / Recipes / Printables / Blog tips
* Theme of the week
Every Fri 7pm to Sunday 11 pm Pacific.
I adore DIY Christmas trees. They are just way too cute!
It isn’t often I feature just one artist, but today I am. Because Carlene is just really really good at making DIY Christmas trees.
First, there’s the oil funnel tree Carlene whipped up for her mantel.
Inspired by BHG, Carlene shows her own twist on creating a book page tree. This project comes with a wonderful tutorial too!
Just a yardstick no more with this sweet creation!
Carlene, thank-you for inspiring us! These are so cool.
I lied about just one artist. I had to slip Laura’s in. Stacked toolboxes and crates… how easy is that? Adore!
And if that weren’t enough….
Check out Miriam Illion’s collection of 20 Alternative DIY Christmas Trees, curated from Hometalk!
Pin from HERE
Visit direct HERE
Do you have a DIY / min Christmas tree?
Link up your fav in this weekend’s third themed linkup!
Dec 14 – a junky Christmas
Dec 21 – Christmas garlands
Dec 28 – Best DIY of 2012
Related features you may enjoy:
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only pretty please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Please link back to the party (text or button) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header. Those that link back will have a chance to be featured.
3. Only projects new to SNS please. The themed linkup is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with no additional permission required.
Join us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and I Love That Junk this weekend for party highlights!
Enter your email
to have Funky Junk’s blog posts sent to your inbox.
Delivered by FeedBurner