Every Friday, 7 PM through Sunday 11 PM Pacific
I’m currently on this kick to ‘finish my house’… so as you can see, finished spaces greatly inspired my selections this round, with a couple of GREAT project ideas thrown in for good measure.
I drop dead adore the spaces below! They offer so much personality, with so little. Just goes to show, carefully chosen pieces arranged just so is all you really need.
So, why ‘finish my house?’ I tend to redecorate the same spaces over and over, leaving the worst undone. Can you relate? HERE is the post that started my new mantra, and HERE is a continuation of what transpired once I visited a dream farmhouse tour after YEARS of wishing it were mine…
Not everything is quite what you think, is it?
‘Nuff with my story time chatter, and onto the junk!
When I scrolled past this photo, I got all ‘the feels’. This just goes to show, you don’t need much to capture that special ‘farmhouse charm’.
Worktable styled potting bench, by Knick of Time
This table turned potting bench is perfection! In fact, it’s a little too nice to be outside…. I’d like to have this in my kitchen please! Or laundry room… ohhhhh yeahhhhh! Thanks Angie… brainstorm implemented!
Such a sweet window backdrop too… seriously beautiful.
Locker storage in a pool house, by Finding Home Farms
Laura takes you on a tour of her summer home outdoors. Soooo beautiful, with loads of repurposing! But what really caught my eye were these sweet lockers. By golly, I want lockers! Don’t they look amazing, beach themed?
Betsy once again ramps up an antique find, then makes it sing. This stereoscope makes one decadent little plant shelf! I could also see turning it into a light base. Really cool piece!
So, what did you make this past week?
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! I’d love it if you’d pin the top graphic instead. 🙂 Thank you!