DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 344
Every Friday, 7 PM through Sunday 11 PM Pacific
First off, I owe you all a BIG thank YOU for holding my hand through THIS post. Your comments are like a breath of fresh air, whenever I feel a need to take a deep breath. A path is starting to carve out for our situation. And I know without a doubt your prayers played a big part.
I like these weekend parties. They MAKE me sit down and go through your gorgeous projects even when times are a little tough. And these days, a little structure is feeling good. So thank you for fueling up my heart once again!
Here’s a few fab highlights from last week..
Now that I know Angie’s secret on making these cool old labels, I may have to ‘Knick’ up my own bottles! Love this! Printable labels in this post!
With fall decorating in full swing, this deer head wall art comes just in time… check out the ‘fall tree’ styled antlers. Soooooo sweet!
When I was down South a few years back, I took a picture of every barn quilt I came across. After seeing this slick chair design, I can now own my own! Isn’t this so sharp with that antique table? Perfection!
Doesn’t this old window centre look divine?
Not only can this old window be used as a dry erase board, you won’t believe how easy that design is to implement on the glass. I was trying to think of all these difficult things… but nope! Do this one in minutes! BEAUTIFUL!
As if a coffee or tea wouldn’t be warm enough, adding a little tweed or plaid fabric to your coasters to cozy things up even more! What a great, easy fall inspired project!
Reclaimed wood raised garden flowerbed, by Garden Up Green
One question Carole… if I raised all my flowerbeds, would the weeds refuse to play? 🙂 Coolest raised garden I ever did see! The garden sign below just finishes this one off perfectly.
So, what did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! I’d love it if you’d pin the top graphic instead. 🙂 Thank you!