DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 343
Every Friday, 7 PM through Sunday 11 PM Pacific
Life on Funky Junk has been a little quiet this past week. That sure wasn’t my intent. A few incomplete drafts are in place, some pictures edited, but life on the sidelines kept pulling me away, taking higher presence. So here’s hoping this coming week is a little more tame, and I can show you… all the things I’ve started? LOL Think bike rides, weeding, ripping up a wall in my kitchen… the scatterbrained usual.
Thankfully, YOUR projects are gorgeously complete, and ready to showcase. Thank you so much for bringing them on over very weekend!
Here’s a few fab highlights from last week..
Dear Angie, I swear after seeing this redo, I will never give away a wooden trunk ever again! The wood trim and bright white really makes this one special! Make sure you check out the before…
Terry’s friend Gail has been busy. You know all those jewelry racks you pass in the thrift store? Go back. But also check out this post. MANY pictures with gorgeous designs grace this one… swoon! I can’t even believe my eyes.
I’m officially eyeing a broken chair I was about to let rot in the garden. I really love this unique shelf idea better! Brilliant, Angie.
If you have pallet wood, scrap fabric, a pen and a little creativity, you can have this gorgeously rustic tray instead. I LOVE how Joan actually wrote on the fabric. Think hand drawn designs or signs… the sky’s the limit to personalizing this idea!
Lattice display shelf from reclaimed wood, by Homeroad
Susan morphed a super simple square wood frame into this beauty, that looks like it’s fresh out of a garden! Summery simple backdrop idea that’s easy to do! Go see how big it is!
Cookie sheet magnetic board, by Sadie Seasongoods
Sarah, thank you sincerely for permission to paint my cookie sheets. For those who’d rather DIY than bake, this one’s also for you! Isn’t it simply charming?
She had me at pallet. But then Joan made a complete garden surround, WITH a gate. The post shows another step that took place as well. This is so cool!
So, what did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook and I Love That Junk with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! I’d love it if you’d pin the top graphic instead. 🙂 Thank you!