Every Friday, 7 PM through Sunday 11 PM Pacific
Hey friends! Happy Friday and welcome back to another junk filled party!
This past week wasn’t a DIY type, but it was most certainly a get out there and scavage type! I hit the bike trails and found this cool find, plus a barn coming down had me dashing down the road to pick up this!
Now I guess I need to get busy… 🙂
So… as I was gathering up this weekend’s features from last weekend’s party, I had a little brainstorm.
I tend to want to feature a LOT, which makes for a really large post. Normally I’d visit each post, then upload photos into the blog post with descriptions and links back.
A little trial is in place this week. The features are added to a larger link up, condensing the room they would normally take. I was also able to feature more of you with this format.
So! I’d love your feedback after reading this post…
Do you like this format? Doesn’t matter to you? Miss anything? Are you more or less likely to click the features this way? Please share pros and cons, I’d love to hear!
1 – This seed themed cubby is SO inspiring! Doesn’t it want to make you go plant a garden?
2 – Old springs have always been a love of mine, but I adore how this idea incorporates nests!
3 – She had me at crates. But add rope, and you have me wanting to make a few of these as shelves for anything! LOVE the look!
4 – Starting your own seeds has never looked more enticing! Vibrant muffin tin inspired!
5 – Rustic wall clocks are happily dominating the DIY world, and this rendition that offers 3D layers is a must try! Love the french wine barrel reference.
6 – Starting out as a simple Coke sign, this shelf unit is a must peek! What would you use it for?
7 – These belt bracelets are not only simple, they have a super cool cuff appearance. I want one!
8 – This graffiti inspired kitchen island brings to meaning to drawing on the walls. This is gorgeous!
9 – A couple of old chairs positively POP with colour, in this gorgeous redo!
10 – A simple frame becomes so much more with this charming front door wreath idea. Imagine the possibilities!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image would be very appreciated. Thank you! 🙂