Every Friday, 7 PM through Sunday 11 PM Pacific
Happy Easter Weekend, friends!
No idea if anyone is playing online this weekend, but just in case your festivities (and high sugar intake) have you desiring a little downtime, glad to help! 🙂
This past week I’ve been pushing myself HARD to clean, and to create. Which ultimately just lead to more cleaning, but at least I felt accomplished! 🙂
Post 1. I tackled the yearly reorganizing of the junk stash… and now I can walk in that room again! YES!
Post 2. And remember my barn wood shopping? I finally replaced my old horse gate headboard and made a Faux Barn Door Headboard instead! With junk hardware… all for free. I feel like I have an all new bedroom!
And now onto you! Here are some stunning features from last weekend’s party…
(the open main linkup is BELOW the features)
Why you inspired me:
1 – I’ve always loved the detail on these styled mirrors. But now we can make one, thanks to this fabulous tutorial!
2 – Now THAT is my kinda mannequin look! Trendy and vintage all in one.
3 – Shutters plus junk equals one stunning farmhouse styled wall art! Aren’t the contrasts fabulous? And why can’t we grow cotton in BC Canada? I’ve yet to see a real cotton field…
4 – There is so much loaded character to a junk styled light! And now I know what to do with a couple of pulleys in my own stash…
5 – Save those vintage towels, because these are DARLING!
6 – Frame your fav destination?! What a COOL idea! Off to look for a Maui map pronto…
7 – From failing veneer to ‘are you kidding me?’ This is one gorgeous redo. You must check out the before!
8 – These carrot spindles positively scream spring… and remind me to collect spindles!
9 – A blog post dedicated to the stencil bloggers out there. Thank you for the mention as one, Joy! Some good resource info here.
10 – Love this junk light, thanks to an antique spindle and a pipe! I think my new headboard needs two…
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image would be very appreciated. Thank you! 🙂