Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 379
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Well! I certainly have been around this week!
I visited my parent’s farm, and landed some scrumptious red barn wood… but it was the message in the sky that was the most treasured of all. This post made most readers cry…
And then I updated the pallet wood patio furniture with this super fun stenciled fabric idea… subway style!
And then all went KABOOM. Launching 3 new pattern stencils all at once is no small feat. These new designs took months to create, but they are unlike anything I’ve done to date yet… so so fun!
And on to you! Thank you for once again linking up your junky best!
Here’s some suuuper creative highlights from last week’s party…
Raise your hand if you NEED this dresser in your life. Yesterday. The details are just outstanding! I think it’s time to collect luggage parts…
What?! Macrame makes a strong return with one very cool light shade rendition! LOVE the texture! I’d bet it shoots cool patterns on the walls too!
If you love this look as much as I do, this post is a must visit. It showcases all kinds of gorgeous transfers you can use yourself! WOW! Which one did you like best?
Sign stenciled fabric for the pallet wood patio chairs, by Funky Junk Interiors
Totally inspired by a few blogging friend’s fab subway styled projects, I had to… HAD to try this! And now I have a whole new patio look, thanks to one simple drop cloth cut in half!
3 new stencil patterns, by Funky Junk Interiors
If you love the look and feel of patterns, fair warning. These 3 posts will have you plaid-ing everything in sight! Ask my house how it knows…
From outdated magazine holder to one super sweet revamp?! So amazingly charming! Love the chalkboard label. What would you store in this beauty?
How I LOVE the look and feel of this dresser! The random treatments for the cubbies is pure unexpected eye candy! WANT!
What did you make this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. The themed linkup (if applicable) is an exception.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! 🙂