Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #82
If you’re new here, join in! There are three categories to link to. Home Decor as well as Crafts, Sewing, Recipes, plus the 3rd themed link up which stays open indefinitely. Check below for this weekend’s theme.
Party starts Fri night and ends Sunday 11pm pacific, so you have all weekend to join!
I’ll be featuring SNS highlights during the weekend on FJI Facebook, so join in and see what they’re all saying about your stuff. 🙂
this weekend’s theme
~ Pets in our homes ~
They mosey around like they own the place.
And enhance your decor while they’re at it.
They can melt your troubled heart in the blink of an eye.
And are loyal to a fault.
They can prove to you they can (sort of) get along when nature didn’t plan for it.
Their innocent little faces are so sweet you could survive on their cuteness alone.
God made some with irresistible cashmere like fur so we’d smother them to both their and your hearts content.
They always follow wherever you go. Simply because they adore you.
Sadly, our little furry friends will not live forever.
So it’s important to capture them at their best while they are with us.
Thanks for those of you that chose to do that this weekend. You will never regret it.
Please click both plays below at the same time to view our pet slide show with music.
This link up is in honor of my 18 year old guy that passed on last week.
I miss him something fierce. But believing he’s being well looked after until I can meet up with him again is keeping me strong. “See you on the flip side, big guy!”
Please link up your special pet posts in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup. I can’t wait to see who’s making your heart sing these days. 🙂
~ next up ~
traditional picture frames used creatively – May 27
tool boxes you have or made – June 4
patio decor – June 11
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Please link up your intended post, NOT your blog homepage url. (post, then click the title of your post, then cut and paste that url)
2. Please put a link in your post (button or text) that leads back to the party so others can see what’s up. (see BUTTONS label under main blog header)
3. This party is geared for DIY type projects we can all attempt to make ourselves. Items for sale may be linked up IF your entry is posted on your blog and in tutorial style.
4. For Home Decor and Crafts, Sewing, Cooking, please link projects up that are new to SNS and/or within 1 month old. Repeat linkups will be removed.
The 3rd weekly themed link may have older posts and not brand new to SNS and will remain open for your new additions at any time. Click HERE for the main list.
If you can’t decide which category to enter yours in, please just pick ONE and go with it. It’s all good!
5. By linking up to SNS, you approve to being highlighted on FJI Facebook, added to the themed linkups and for possible future features on Funky Junk Interiors’ blog without additional permission required unless your post states otherwise.