Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #88
Theme – bringing the indoors out
If you’re new here, join in! There are three categories to link to. Home Decor as well as Crafts, Sewing, Recipes, plus the 3rd themed link up which stays open indefinitely. Check below for this weekend’s theme.
Party starts Fri night and ends Sunday 11pm pacific, so you have all weekend to join!
I’ll be featuring SNS highlights during the weekend on FJI Facebook, so join in and see what they’re all saying about your stuff. 🙂
This weekend’s theme:
~ bringing the indoors out ~
This weekend, I’m featuring some SNS superstars I’ve kept hidden from you as well as a few others around blogland.
An interior door creates a magical focal point in this gorgeous outdoor space. Wow.
A crib becomes the base to a potter’s bench. Now that’s creative!
What to do with all those extra dishes and teapots and such? How about creating a garden totem? How pretty!
How about this fabulous crib turned wagon?
And then there’s this delightful teapot as a whimsical birdhouse/nest. Now that’s outside of the box thinking!
How charming are these colorful boots loaded to the brim with summer blooms?
By Rosy Posy
Gotta get some cool junk into the mix here. Plants in a can. I love this!
By Mo Plants
Here’s my own veggie garden last year, framed out with antique headboards.
Want more inspiration? Click the above button for my outdoor collection.
What have you brought to the great outdoors that originated from inside?
Please share it in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
~ next up ~
Do you have an amazing mirror or mirror project to show us?
Bring it on over next weekend!
*the order of this list is subject to change: please check weekly for the new theme.
Be sure to check the themed linkups master list to add your newest creations anytime.
They’re always open.
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only please. Items for sale may be linked up if you show your project in tutorial form on your blog. Linkups or comments for selling items, advertising your giveaway or promoting your own link party etc. may be removed.
2. Please cut and paste the address of your post, not your home page.
3. Please link back to the party (button or text) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header.
4. For Home Decor and Crafts, Sewing, Cooking, please link projects up that are new to SNS and/or within 1 month old. Repeat linkups will be removed.
The themed link up may have older posts and not brand new to SNS and will remain open for your new additions at any time. Click HERE for the main list.
If you can’t decide which category to enter yours in, please just pick ONE and go with it. It’s all good!
5. By linking up to SNS, you’re cool with being highlighted on FJI Facebook, added to the themed linkups and for possible future features on FJI without additional permission required.
Come on over and see if we’re talking about you this weekend. 🙂