Welcome to Saturday Nite Special #92
If you’re new here, join in! There are three categories to link to. Home Decor as well as Crafts, Sewing, Recipes, plus the 3rd themed link up which stays open indefinitely. Check below for this weekend’s theme.
Party starts Fri night and ends Sunday 11pm pacific, so you have all weekend to join!
I’ll be featuring SNS highlights during the weekend on FJI Facebook, so join in and see what they’re all saying about your stuff. 🙂
This weekend’s theme:
~ chalkboards ~
Totally genius… I want!
Adorable chalkboard bunting allows you to change out your messages. The link comes with a wonderful tutorial. Isn’t this the smartest thing?
Way perfect way to organize tasks for the kidlets.
This placement is so quirky and perfect! Love it!
Black butcher paper and chalk mimics the real deal. Isn’t this stunning?
Like the look of chalkboards but don’t like the mess? Here’s a fake one I made for my once upon a time blog office back in 2010.
Here’s my own collection of chalkboards on Pinterest.
Got a chalkboard project to share?
Link up in this weekend’s 3rd themed linkup!
~ FJI inspired projects ~
Has one of my own projects inspired you to go forth and create? I’d LOVE to see it!
*the order of this list is subject to change: please check weekly for the new theme.
Be sure to check the themed linkups master list to add your newest creations anytime.
They’re always open.
~ SNS blah blah linkup rules ~
1. DIY home projects only please. Items for sale may be linked up if you show your project in tutorial form on your blog. Linkups or comments for selling items, advertising your giveaway or promoting your own link party etc. may be removed.
2. Please cut and paste the address of your post, not your home page.
3. Please link back to the party (button or text) within your post. See BUTTONS under main blog header.
4. For Home Decor and Crafts, Sewing, Cooking, please link projects up that are new to SNS and/or within 1 month old. Repeat linkups will be removed.
The themed link up may have older posts and not brand new to SNS and will remain open for your new additions at any time. Click HERE for the main list.
If you can’t decide which category to enter yours in, please just pick ONE and go with it. It’s all good!
5. By linking up to SNS, you’re cool with being highlighted on FJI Facebook, added to the themed linkups and for possible future features on FJI without additional permission required.
Come on over and see if we’re talking about you this weekend. 🙂