Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 417
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
This past week I got the cleaning bug bad. When there are no empty corner spaces, I get fidgety. So out went about 6 big bags to the thrift (yay me!) and then the sun came out. Squirrel!
So I darted off on the bike. How’s that for a good business week? Goodness… what is it going to take here?
Then I got the fever for the sun, so I finally posted about my stay last fall at the beautiful island of Lanai, hosting an 800 cat sanctuary!
See both posts HERE
But beware… between the colours and all that cat love, you’ll wonder why you are still at home.
Anyway, glad today’s party post was due because now I’m in a DIY mood again thank goodness…
Here are some fabulously cool highlights from last week’s party…
Claire had me at sign, however this illuminated idea inside a crate is on point! So cool! This post also shows a few different sign messages to try!
Love the look of vintage maps as much as I do? Search thrift stores no more… this post showcases vintage styled printables for your project making pleasure!
What a lovely way to preserve special memories of where one lives…
If you love those changeable message boards that are so hot today, here’s another way to make one yourself… from an old calendar frame!
Spring definitely has sprung at Deb’s place… complete with a sweet scrabble tile message and a nest in a jar. Now that’s a cleverly clean way to bring those messy nests indoors…
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )