Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 420
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Happy spring! Then again, it may not feel like it by the sounds of some weather reports!
Well, I decided to make hay while the sun shone and head outdoors.
Before it snowed again.
I started the first yard project of the year by tackling pruning the hydrangea bush.
It is a huge bush that always produces so many blooms you can barely see the leaves stuffed in there! So I felt it was high time I talked about how I prune it to get the most blooms.
Then I showed you around my full out spring blooming front yard flowerbeds on thankfully auto pilot. What would we do without our beloved perennials? I also showcased some current quirky outdoor garden junk such as this dead tree lantern holder. Now that’s some repurpose…
And next week is gonna be a GOOD one! Along with sharing some deeeeep cleaning I’ve been doing (oh my goodness, so much… I’ll have my bare Scandinavian styled house yet) I’m also featuring a really cool and very unlikely repurposed project, along with brand new stencil designs! Double whoop!
Until then, let’s enjoy the weekend over your wonderful projects showcased from last week’s party…
My first impression of this project was, what a cool idea, a Lake sign on a fish template!
THEN I learned it was a cutting board… so very clever!
How sweet is this little embellished can? Love the spring infused look on this one. Would be equally adorable as a pen holder too! What would you use it for?
Well now, if this project isn’t so clever AND helpful for our feathered outdoor friends… LOVE the whisk frames!
I’ll be the first to admit, I am not a good hand letterer where chalkboard sayings come into play. And now we don’t have to be, thanks to a clever way around it with stencils!
Doesn’t Bed & Breakfast marry this frame so perfectly?
Crates as is will always have a place in my home. However, this garden seed idea is so cool! Wouldn’t they look amazing filled with fresh growing herbs?
Now I know what to do with all my bolts of twine and string! I love this, especially with the measuring tape addition.
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )