Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 423
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
Well! This past week I finally got my junk on, and took off on a little hunt and picked up…
this cutie pie! It’s apparently a vintage berry basket! And probably the most versatile piece ever. I styled it 3 different ways in this post. Which one is your fav or what would you use it for?
Also in the post is a fun announcement for vintage grain sack stripe lovers… x 6! Yep, 6 new grain sack stripe stencils at your service!
I’m also happy to report, I’ve also been thrift store shopping so I have some fun revamps coming up!
In other exciting news, let’s check out what fun you brought over from last week’s party…
I think it’s high time Carlene started selling an entire furniture and home decor line with this look. Because it’s so kitchen farmhouse flat out awesome! Love how the silhouette pops off that buffalo check pattern!
Stencil info inside post.
It’s not what you think! This was a thrift store picture frame that was morphed into pretend clocks! I kid you not. See how easy it is to do!
Oh Deb, this industrial-vintage spin for a table is so working for me! Very cool idea that would add function without weight in a room.
How is this even possible?! Once you see what’s holding the plants inside the denim pockets, it’ll all make sense! Brilliant idea and something everyone (most likely) has!
Need a little elevation for interest in the garden? A headboard flower box planter is a perfect fix! Even room to add a house number too!
If originality is your thing, check out this fabulous tutorial on this penny counter. The copper adds so much warmth with a very cool industrial edge!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please. Repeats are welcome in secondary themed linkups only.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back! Pinning the first image instead would be very appreciated. Thank you! : )