Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 434
Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific
I am totally adoring my tropical surroundings, still running from beach to pool to walks to a little shopping and eating out here and there. I’ve blogged about my first week here you can read in THIS post if desired.
You’ll enjoy this. Today I brought out a beach umbrella to the beach and struggled to figure it out. A lifeguard (hello?!) came all the way down from his station to help me sort it out! Can you even believe that?! I felt like such a silly little ‘ol lady. He even taught me a few beach tips, so I’ve decided I’m going to write a post about the beach now that I’m a pro and everything! Heh…
And make a lifeguard stencil in honour of my hero of the day. I’ve been meaning to do that forever anyway. You just NEVER know how you will be inspired I tell ya…
I’m also sharing lots a live stuff (until I can get another blog post together) on Insta Stories you can follow HERE.
It sure was nice to revisit your projects from last weekend! I am missing my tools and reclaimed wood, so I’m DIY living vicariously through you at the moment. That’s one thing about this place… there is no old wood.
Anyway, here’s hoping more of you will find the party post this week since I’m going to bypass the scheduler this round and just do it myself live! Take that sleepy, vacationing laptop… 🙂 I think I’m due for an upgrade. Next trip…
Here’s a few features from last week’s party…
Deb takes her signature tone-on-tone style to a reclaimed wood flag this round. It’s beautiful and patriotic all in one! Check out the post to see what those ‘stars’ are made out of!
Ok farmhouse lovers, this tour is a MUST. There are too many charming elements to visit in this post, so you’ll have to trust me on this one… take the tour.
p.s. then there’s the plants that stay alive… those FERNS!
Susan found a way to ramp up a straw basket and give it a true french vintage vibe! The look is adorable and would also make a beautiful planter!
What have you made this past week? Link up below!
~ Blah blah linkup rules ~
1. Upcycled, DIY home decor projects only please. Items for sale must be in tutorial form on your blog. NO FOOD NOR NEW CRAFTS please.
2. Linkups must be your own work, not another’s.
3. Only projects new to this link party please, to keep things fresh. Repeats may be deleted.
4. By linking up here, you’re cool with me featuring you on my blog, Pinterest, Twitter, FJI Facebook with a link back to you, or its own new LINK WIDGET with no additional permission required.
5. No need to link back to the party! Would love it if you pinned the first gallery picture instead. Thank-you!